Sexual Health Clinic
Our Sexual Health Clinic is open every Tuesday from 3.30 pm – 5.45 pm. It is a “drop in” clinic and no appointment is necessary. Spaces are limited to 10 patients per clinic. We advise patients to arrive early so as to ensure they can be seen on the day.
- The clinic is free to people under 22 years, who are enrolled in a GP practice within the WellSouth PHO area (this includes Wanaka, Cromwell, Alexandra, Queenstown, Dunedin, Invercargill, Oamaru & surrounds).
- If you are enrolled within the WellSouth area and are 22 years or over, a $40 fee applies, as we do not receive a subsidy for your visit.
- If you are a Kiwi from elsewhere in New Zealand, a fee of $40 will apply.
- Overseas visitors (of any age) are welcome to attend the clinic. A charge of $60 applies.
*Additional laboratory fees will apply.
The clinic provides a safe, confidential space for people of any gender or age.
You can attend the clinic for:
- Sexually transmitted disease checks
- Cervical smears
- Pregnancy tests
- Morning after pill
- General advice